We are honored to be accepting the One Lovely Blog Award
and are thankful to two blogging friends, Amy and Lynn, for choosing us!
Amy from Youthful Yogini Lynn from Inside This Book
To accept this award, we need to tell seven things about ourselves
and then share this award with fifteen of our favorite bloggers!
1. Jen and Kellee met each other because they both have a love of The Baby-Sitter's Club books.
2. Kellee's parents said they'd buy her any book she asked for (big mistake) and they did.
3. Jen begged her mom to buy her Archie comics while waiting in line at the grocery story and she did.
4. Kellee has had the same favorite book for 18 years- The Giver by Lois Lowry.
5. Jen has had the same favorite book for almost 4 months
(which is just about as long as it has been published) Wonder by RJ Palacio.
6. Kellee's classroom library has almost 2500 books in it and is always growing.
7. Jen doesn't know exactly how many books she has but her husband would say they are everywhere!
Here are fifteen blogs we love!
1. Linda Baie's TeacherDance
2. Mindi Rench's Next Best Book
3. Colby Sharp's Sharpread
4. Sarah's Page in Training
5. Maria Selke's Maria's Melange
6. Katherine Sokolowski's Read, Write, Reflect
7. Alyson Beecher's Kid Lit Frenzy
8. Jennifer Fountain's Fountain Reflections
9. Megan's YA? Why Not?
10. Kathryn Trask's Miss T's Reflections
11. Danielle Smith's There's a Book
12. Debbie Alvarez's The Styling Librarian
13. Lorna Wheaton's Not for Lunch
14. John Schu's Watch. Connect. Read.
15. Franki and Mary Lee's A Year of Reading
Post a Comment