Bloggiesta September 28-30, 2012
It's time for the fall Bloggiesta
Bloggiesta helps bloggers focus on their blog for a weekend twice a year.
We have decided to participate in Bloggiesta again! It's always a blast and we get so much done.
If you've been thinking about spiffing up your blog, this is the perfect chance to see what
other bloggers are doing and to take the time to do what you need to do. Make sure to
check out all the mini-challenges offered this weekend!
Step one for us is always creating a to-do list. Gotta love it.
We'll be sure to share everything we accomplished on Monday during the meme!
1. Create a list of goals!
2. Log the hours we put into work on the blog: JEN __0__ KELLEE __6__
3. 5. Reworking Widgets including Pinterest "Pin It" button by the other social media buttons
4. Rethink in regards to Common Core
6. New background? New banner?
8. Update 2012 Challenges Page: JEN
9. Check on My Copyright settings
11. Record We Believe in Picture Books video and share JEN