I Totally Paused for hosting A Bit of Me(Me) this week and thank you also to Danielle at There's a Book for creating this meme!
As for this week's question....
Have you been on a cruise? Where did you go? Would you do it again... or never again?
I loved the one cruise that I have been on! It was in February 2005 and was just a short cruise to the Bahamas, but it was such a fun experience!! Where else can you act like there are no cares in the world?!
- Singing karaoke with my sister.
- Going to the top deck of the boat with my sister, brother and Jim, my now-husband, and pretending to be Jack and Rose from Titanic.
- Winning a tiny trophy for trivia.
- Dressing up and going to the fancy dining room with my family.
- Walking through Nassau with my husband and listening to people ask him, "Pretty lady, can we braid your hair?" until they saw that he was a guy.
- Jim was growing his hair out to donate it to Locks of Love in honor of his mom who had been diagnosed with breast cancer.