The Versatile Blogger Award!
Okay, I just went back to check when I officially started blogging for Teach Mentor Texts, and it was less than two months ago. My first post was on May 10th. I have had so much fun getting to meet lots of other book bloggers. It is a great community of people. I love talking about books and I feel so connected with all these other people who are talking about books, too. I'm looking forward to going back to school to share my blog with the teachers I work with. I'm so proud of what this blog has become in such a short time.
Thanks to Isalys and Vanessa from Book Soulmates for giving me The Versatile Blogger award. It's fun to meet new people and I am so happy to accept this award from the Book Soulmates. Definitely check out their blog, they are a ton of fun! I'm considering the whole vlogging thing because of them....but so far just considering...maybe after the baby comes!
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Myself:
1. My favorite color is pink!
2. I'm horrible at gauging/estimating anything like distance, time, cost...
(I never know how long to put things in the microwave, for example!)
3. I am a planner - I love getting organized for things like birthday parties or other events. I make list upon list to keep track of everything.
4. I have celebrity crushes on Ashton Kutcher and Shai Labeouf.
5. One of my favorite things to do is go to Starbucks and read in one of their comfy chairs with a frappuccino - soy double chocolatey chip with a shot of peppermint and whip - any size.
6. I was on the badminton team in high school.
7. I'm missing being able to run...I can't wait to get back out there!!!
I nominate the following blogs for this award:
(These are the newest blogs I'm following - I believe that less is more!)