This weekend I'm participating in Bloggiesta - a book blogging event that's all about devoting time to working on my blog! I'm super excited. I'm going to try and get in as much work on my blog as possible, amidst my 30th birthday celebration, hopefully seeing Killers (with Ashton Kutcher!!!!!) with my hubby, and getting the house organized for Baby Bean to make his/her debut (less than 4 weeks!). Here are my goals for the Bloggiesta weekend:
1. Create a list of goals!
2. Log the hours I put into my blog: Current time spent 15 hours .
3. Set up stats - via There's A Book mini-challenge.
4. Set up Google docs for giveaway next week.
5. Research what I have to do to apply for copy right - possibly apply for copyrights.
6. Schedule posts for June.
7. Schedule posts for July - 6 done!!!
8. Write non-review posts - about activities that go with books? - not sure what this is going to be...
9. Research and create a list of publishers to contact.
10. Make a list of bloggers I would like to collaborate with - develop ideas for contacting them.
11. Enter Book Blogger Appreciation Week.
12. Load up on books at the library.
13. Update my TBR list.
14. Plan giveaway for Got Books event.
15. Design business card - research where to get printed.
Okay, 15 things to do - that seems possibly do-able but at the same time enough of a challenge. I'm hoping to get these things done or at least log 12 hours during this weekend. I can do it! Thanks in advance to my wonderful hubby for putting up with me being glued to my laptop all weekend...